Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,915 zł ($2,727) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)