Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,386 zł (R$ 8,853) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)