Cost of living comparison between Orenburg, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06311 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,382 zł (руб 37,745) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)