Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05656 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,308 zł (руб 76,159) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)