Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05690 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,831 zł (руб 84,889) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)