Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03751 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,288 zł (114,296 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (28 minutes ago)