Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03138 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,736 zł (182,779 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)