Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00990 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,495 zł (352,944 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)