Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.912 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,689 zł (5,145 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)