Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,502 zł (3,731 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)