Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,764 zł (€1,612) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (43 minutes ago)