Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,033 zł (€1,176) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)