Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,365 zł (€783) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)