Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,630 zł in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)