Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,405 zł in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)