Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,238 zł in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)