Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,143 zł in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)