Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,164 zł in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (44 minutes ago)