Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,954 zł in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)