Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16169 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,719 zł (35,372 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riverside, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)