Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,310 zł (€1,993) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)