Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,319 zł ($2,244) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)