Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,295 zł ($2,260) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)