Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.769 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,574 zł ($2,806) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)