Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03399 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,901 zł (¥173,616) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)