Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03316 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,379 zł (¥162,195) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)