Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,872 zł (¥183,225) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)