Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03135 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,246 zł (¥326,793) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)