Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03326 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,136 zł (¥334,815) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)