Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03312 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,798 zł (¥356,182) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)