Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,134 zł (¥381,984) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)