Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07041 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,042 zł (57,402 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)