Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,507 zł (kr20,024) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)