Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,423 zł (GH₵6,657) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)