Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,121 zł (GH₵5,411) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)