Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,464 zł (GH₵7,127) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)