Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,784 zł (GH₵5,599) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)