Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03684 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,831 zł (Shilling131,151) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)