Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,406 zł (€1,043) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)