Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,587 zł (€1,830) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)