Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,642 zł (¥303,619) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)