Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03276 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,638 zł (¥324,726) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)