Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03344 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,225 zł (¥365,579) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)