Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19829 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,311 zł (Mex$ 31,829) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)