Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,608 zł (руб 74,623) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)