Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05392 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,138 zł (руб 95,292) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)