Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05532 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,276 zł (руб 77,300) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)