Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06007 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,775 zł (руб 79,493) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)