Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.260 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,233 zł (R$ 4,154) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)