Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,413 zł (R$ 3,440) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)