Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,117 zł (R$ 6,079) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)