Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,911 zł (R$ 5,965) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)