Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,402 zł (124,220 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)