Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03447 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,298 zł (95,681 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)