Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03640 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,763 zł (130,854 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (28 minutes ago)