Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,651 zł (€1,548) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (40 minutes ago)