Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,061 zł (R$ 5,093) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (43 minutes ago)