Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,585 zł (R$ 5,701) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)