Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,751 zł (R$ 2,949) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (22 minutes ago)