Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,484 zł (R$ 6,003) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)