Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03574 PLN / XPF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 160% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,543 zł (406,901 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)