Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03616 PLN / XPF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 161% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,039 zł (360,609 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)