Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03496 PLN / XPF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 156% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,410 zł (183,348 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)