Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01020 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,443 zł (631,506 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (43 minutes ago)