Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10573 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,897 zł (84,152 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)