Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,455 zł (311,694 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)