Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10303 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,660 zł (54,938 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)