Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10473 PLN / MRU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,969 zł (85,644 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)