Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01004 PLN / MRO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,824 zł (679,660 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)