Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.837 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,122 zł (£2,093) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)