Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.883 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,552 zł (£1,956) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)