Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.784 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,531 zł (£2,411) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (37 minutes ago)