Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41939 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,678 zł (25,461 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)