Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44585 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,972 zł (17,881 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)