Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44940 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,079 zł (17,978 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (38 minutes ago)