Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.801 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,904 zł (﷼ 909) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (24 minutes ago)