Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.344 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,282 zł (﷼ 779) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)