Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05476 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,202 zł (руб 76,742) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)