Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,262 zł (руб 46,629) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)