Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06866 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,561 zł (руб 37,296) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)