Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05614 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,686 zł (руб 101,292) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)