Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05674 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,554 zł (руб 80,261) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)