Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05789 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,170 zł (₨37,480) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)