Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,142 zł (₨77,125) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)