Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,275 zł (R$ 6,049) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)