Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,395 zł (R$ 6,716) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)