Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03390 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,371 zł (¥128,947) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)