Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03653 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,156 zł (113,753 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)