Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03582 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,159 zł (116,128 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)