Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,536 zł (€2,051) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)