Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,391 zł (¥262,527) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)