Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,990 zł (¥255,094) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)