Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03297 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,247 zł (¥280,499) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)