Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03355 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,463 zł (¥192,635) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (37 minutes ago)