Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,589 zł (1,162,938 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (42 minutes ago)