Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,231 zł (1,121,964 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)