Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.595 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,301 zł ($2,309) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)