Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20662 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,312 zł (Mex$ 11,190) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)