Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20220 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,894 zł (Mex$ 34,093) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)