Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19645 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,978 zł (Mex$ 35,522) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)