Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.746 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,170 zł (AU$3,703) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (41 minutes ago)