Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.670 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,240 zł (AU$4,210) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)