Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,683 prices entered by 1,252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.393 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,994 zł ($3,535) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)