Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,930 prices entered by 1,091 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 218% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,949 zł ($2,000) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)