Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,383 zł ($3,048) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (34 minutes ago)