Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.487 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,871 zł (NZ$4,370) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (31 minutes ago)