Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,843 zł (NZ$4,078) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)