Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,434 zł ($1,824) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)