Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.654 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,558 zł ($2,616) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)